expand_more expand_less
E-Waste Household Hazardous Waste Materials Recovery Facility or MRF Transfer Stations Special Waste Disposal Shredding
help outlineContact Us


Who do I contact for my residential curbside service?

Waste Connections of Washington

Who do I contact for drop box rental service?

Waste Connections of Washington

Who do I contact for Special Waste Permits?

Nichole Chambers - Environmental Engineer: 360-695-4858

Do you accept Sharps?

Yes, click on the following link for information on proper sharps disposal. Needles/Sharps Information

Do you accept Electronics for Recycling?

Yes, we accept electronics for recycling. TV's, Computers, and Monitors free of charge. Please click on the following link for a list of other sites accepting electronics in Clark County. E-Recycling Site List

Do you accept Flourescent bulbs for Recycling?

Yes, Customers can drop off fluorescent light bulbs free of charge at Central Transfer and Recycling, West Vancouver Materials Recovery Center or Washougal Transfer Station during their normal business hours.
Recycle up to 10 lights per day
Fluorescent bulbs that are accepted include tubes, straight (up to 8 ft. in length) or curved, Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLs) and High Intensity Discharge Lights (HIDs).

Do you accept vehicles, boats, and RVs?

Click here for more information.

Do you accept Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)?

Yes, please see our Household Hazardous Waste service page.

Back to Top